Centre for Life Solutions offers a 10-week closed group for Partners of Sex Addicts. In order to make the most of the experience, I offer this to at least 4-6 partners. We meet at my office location every week for 2 hours. Costs included all resources (binder, handouts, articles) and 2-3 books that will be used during the course of the group. Group therapy is most beneficial as it allows fellowship, education and connection are integral to the process.
Discussion includes some the following topics:
1) What is and what is not sex addiction
2) Brain Science of Sex Addiction and Attachment
3) Creating healthy boundaries
2) Grief, repair and growth and healing old wounds
3) Karpman Triangle
4) Creating your own vision for your future; Finding your strengths
5) Forgiveness and Trust
6) Communication Styles and Skills and Rebuilding Connection
7) Personal Stress and Craziness Exercise
8) Decision Table
9) Healthy Sexuality
10) Spiritual Connection and the 12 Steps
I use resources from specialists in the community such as Vicki Tidwell Palmer; Stephanie Carnes; and Marsha Means.